Tasset® style 960 is a premier quality 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) glove. Made using salt and pepper colored fibers, this product has tremendous fit and comfort levels as well as a level 3 ANSI cut rating. The gray polyurethane dip coating offers a sure grip with high levels of abrasion resistance and tactile sensitivity. An industry favorite for low to moderate risk applications.
- Excellent Tactile Sensitivity & Dexterity
- ANSI Level 3 Cut Resistance
- Great Abrasion Resistance / Machine Washable
- EN 388 Rating = 4343
- 13 Gauge / Cut Resistant / HPPE Dipped
- Color - Salt & Pepper / Case Pack - 144PR